Special category data refers to a person's:
Trade union membership
Biometrics (if used for ID purposes)
Sex life or
It's more sensitive, so needs more protection.
New GDPR guidance: https://lnkd.in/dJ6YK5H
We currently have a 6 person office available at Bourne House - contact us today for more information or to book a viewing!
#office #officelife #officespace
Just over a week until our next Digital Law Scrum and... Bacon! Session will be exploring ways to manage your customer contracts when things go wrong (e.g. non-payment, customer breaches or customer claims you've breached!) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-law-scrum-andbacon-sprint-9-tickets-76424125617?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Real estate company fined € 14.5 million in Germany for violating GDPR principle of privacy by design https://www.insideprivacy.com/eu-data-protection/real-estate-company-fined-e-14-5-million-in-germany-for-violating-gdpr-principle-of-privacy-by-design/
Alison is at @SouthamptonExpo today, if you see her say hello and maybe ask about our supplier and customer #businesscontracts & #GDPR services. #tsandcs #termsandconditions
- Digital creatives – why you should understand intellectual property rights
- FAQ – I’ve done the work but my client won’t pay – IT contracts PART 2
- FAQ – I’ve done the work but my client won’t pay – IT contracts PART 1
- MYTHBUSTER – Data protection – consent is NOT the best basis
- FAQ: What is a contract? (And a brief history of football!)